View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 12:31 PM   #9
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
It is interesting that you say this. I have found 0 length file downloads, corrected and produced a copy from a different format. Also corrected several books and offered all of this back to Blackmask but never heard any kind of response. The only thing I see is how fast he can produce more books, no quality commitment. Maybe it works better if you know him.

dale
<shrug> Maybe.

I was a participant on the old Blackmask forums and was in contact with the chap before we actually met. I had occasion to be in his neck of the woods a while back, dropped him a note saying "give me a call if you want to meet", and got a call when I was there. Nice guy, and we spent a pleasant afternoon talking electronic literature.

I just don't expect instant responses to mail.

You can also try leaving comments in the Munseys forums. He reads those.

If you still get nowhere, let me know and I'll have a go at it.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote