View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Don't get me wrong; I don't have a problem telling someone that I thought a book I wasn't able to finish was absolutely horrible (and why) if I'm asked. But I'm personally uncomfortable giving them an official "score." I usually just toss those books onto my "Unceremoniously Dumped" shelf and grab another.

I harbor no ill will towards those who rank a book they didn't complete, I just can't do it myself.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 12-30-2013 at 08:18 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote