View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hee ! acidzebra needs to join the Ministry of Unutterable Silliness.

if acidzebra finds babelfish machine translation amusing, acidzebra also needs to read Mark Twain's translation back into english of a french translation of "the jumping frog of Calaveras county". (i actually made an .imp version of this text but at the time i didn't know how to make any other formats. hopefully one day i will get around to making an epub version at least. this week perhaps.)

personally, i adore babelfish machine translation. i sometimes spend hours feeding it whatever random text i have lying around (for best results, translate, then translate the translation back. hilariously absurd nonsense guaranteed). endless entertainment.

(where it got "worry" in this particular text though, i'm at a loss to say.)

if you ever do make a machine translation of Dumas, please please give me a copy.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote