View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 11:01 AM   #9
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@jackie_w - I think that would be "the blind leading the blind leading the blind"
You'll do for me. If I'd had to rely on the PyQt online documentation, I'd still be reading... it strikes me as a wonderful resource for those who already know most of the answers.

... which brings me to another question, is there a good manual for learning about PyQt, with lots of examples?

I found 'Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt' by Mark Summerfield. The early chapters were good enough to give me a very basic toolkit, but it soon got beyond me
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote