View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
I'm torn between these! I have read a few Galen in the past and they were decent, but the Mann one also sounds about the same amount of appealling! What to do? Anyone read either of them already?

I'm also a fan of the Richard and Rose series, but I'm all caught up with the books for now...
Get them both. You get an extra 15% discount making it $3.15 on the one that isn't free. So that's a pretty good deal.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote