View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #400
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb54 View Post
to delete icons from your carousel, put your finger on the icon and hold there until a box pops ups. Pick an option.
Unfortunately, that only works with books and apps you've bought. I doesn't work for pre-installed apps. I bought OfficePro for my grandson's Fire and I can't delete Office (which came with the device) from the Carousel. Both versions show up. I do have the option to delete OfficePro, but that would defeat the purpose.

Also any books you've deleted from the Carousel will still show up in the books list. Guess I'll have to go online and delete that copy of Fanny Hill from my Amazon account.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote