View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Sanderson, Brandon: Warbreaker v4.2 2008-02-19

Here is Brandon Sanderson's stand alone epic fantasy novel set in the Elantris universe Warbreaker that he is giving away and will be released sometime in 2009.

I've giving it version 4.2 because that is the version Brandon has given this edition.

After creating the Mobipocket edition, I used mobi2imp and created this version for the Eb1150. Please, I'd like some feedback as to how this one looks. Thanks!

Previous version had 6 views

Used Mobi2IMP Version 8 on this version
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: imp Warbreaker.imp (1.09 MB, 850 views)
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote