View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Loving favourites for collections

I have been setting up my favourites and it is really nice. I generally sort my books by author, series then title but also transfer a few items by tag like catalog where that is the only tag it has. With the favourites, now I can link to the catalog folder so that even if the contents change, I don't have to change my favourites since it links to the folder instead of the individual file. So now I have in my favourites, links to catalogue, news, photos, digital editions for library books and a couple others. I did set up a series folder as well for ones I'm working on so I do have to add in any new series I want in favourites but if I get a new book in a series, as long as the book ends up in the folder for that series it will show up in my favourites. Pretty cool. Just thought I would share for those that haven't used favourites yet.

I actually usually lock my keys on the favourites page so that ends up being kind of a main menu for me a lot of the time. I have my power button set to last opened books so I can always jump to the last one without leaving the favourites menu if I don't want to go to that folder.

Jodi
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote