View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:57 AM   #35691
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've decided that I'm going to the Keukenhof (flower show) on my own this year. Before I went with my sister. I love her very much but not only do I need a day out by myself, she wants to keep going all day, hardly taking time to have lunch. I like to wander around, take it easy, maybe find a nice bench to relax (with my Kindle) for a little bit and then wander on again.

It's still four and a half weeks before they open and I still have to decide when I want to go; I don't want to go early because a lot of flowers aren't in bloom yet, too late and a lot are out of bloom and I also want to avoid very busy days.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote