View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 05:18 AM   #67
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I've changed my country in my profile, to Ak in US.
I have no credit card registered with Fictionwise.
A direct credit card transaction fails, 'cause my profile address doesn't tally with my credit card address, then there is the grographical restriction.
A Paypal transaction fails, either by one of two credit cards, ot my nominated bank account.
If Fictionwise reckon that 10% of their books are affected, and I've chosen 8 books - all of which are restricted, then I suspect their 10% is a little on the conservative side.

I could buy all via micropay, but that means I negate the benefit of both club membership and also opportunity to gain micropay discounts....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote