View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 02:37 PM   #11
KevisHendrickson
Zealot
KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
Well, right now with my TBR queue so long, I end up moving shorter books up the queue so I can finish them and feel like I'm getting somewhere
I can guiltily admit that I do the same thing all the time. I read a lot of fantasy. Since it's nigh impossible to wade through an endless parade of multi-volume epics consisting of 600+ page novels within any real speed, I'd never get a chance to read anything else if I didn't sneak a few shorter pieces in between the lengthier novels. Like you, shuffling my TBR list is an absolute necessity!

Last edited by KevisHendrickson; 03-27-2010 at 02:48 PM.
KevisHendrickson is offline   Reply With Quote