Thread: Blame Canada!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #13
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
Quote:
Originally Posted by llreader View Post
Where did I not put quotation marks? I didn't close the quotes after "watch list", but I just went back and checked, and the quotes are quoted. What exactly do you think needs to be separated?
<Irony>I think that your real problem was not using irony mark-up. You should have said <Irony>This is great!</Irony> - <Irony>that would have been just as funny</Irony>
</Irony>

<Irony>Surely, this would be a much more workable system than people having to spot irony themselves?</Irony>

I thought that your post was funny, anyway.
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote