Thread: Blame Canada!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 07:39 AM   #5
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by llreader View Post
Yep, they want the one-two punch, outlaw DRM and let them file endless punitive lawsuits that they don't have to take to court, because the fear of massive damages makes people settle without ever determining if they have, actually, broken the law or not.

BTW, I meant "This is great" in a very sarcastic way. Putting Canada below Uzbekistan in terms of IP protection because Canada still has some minimal defenses of people's rights just shows what a bunch of ruthless troglodytes these people are.
Well, Gumby, what can be said about that load of crap?
As a troglodyte I should tell you that this Canadian citizen feels rightly protected. So much so that many of us never lock their doors when we're in! What we protect ourselves from are the big leeches, non living entities that try to squash human beings. Does the word lawyer ring a bell?
When most citizens are responsible and do not commit crimes, is it really necessary to have security systems?
As far as I know, the bigger crimes come from out of our borders...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote