View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #34
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
I found another site that looks promising called Symtio http://www.symtio.com

About Symtio
Symtio is the first multi-channel digital media platform for retail. With Symtio, customers purchase eBooks, audiobooks, and soon music and movies, in-store and download them from anywhere they have an internet connection. It’s the link between digital media and the retail experience...

I contacted the company because the nearest retailer wasn't very near and also because I could only search by zip code and not by state. I received this quick response:

P.S. I also received a complimentary *e-copy* of Karen Kingsbury's "Between
Sundays" for setting up an account!

*correction* It was a free audiobook. I'm sorry for the misinformation.
Addendum: I contacted Symtio customer service and asked them if I could have the ebook version as my freebie, instead of the audiobook. She happily exchanged the audio for the ebook for me. I also purchased my first two ebooks from the site and it was a smooth and easy transaction (especially considering that I am a newbie)! Right now I think they have more audio versions of books to choose from than ebook versions, but hopefully that area will grow!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote