View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #1389
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Are you sure you're showing tcategory and not category in the title page? IE, the titlepage_entries param has tcategory and not category? I find change the label to something different is a good way to be sure.
I don't think so. I never changed the label for the category and Fandom is showing up instead of Category in the titlepage.

The code looks like this:
Code:
category_label:Category

add_to_extra_valid_entries:,tcategory
include_in_tcategory:category

replace_metadata:
 tcategory=>Book/Comics\.=>

tcategory_label:Fandom

titlepage_entries: seriesHTML,tcategory,characters,ships,genre,warnings,status,numChapters,numWords,rating,datePublished,dateUpdated,description,site
If it was the category, wouldn't it show 'Category' and not 'Fandom'?