View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #14
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynots View Post
As you say, double click asks whether I want to compile Fast or Small and choose which kindlegen to use. I've tried both.

Drag and drop doesn't produce any text file that I can see. Where would the text file be outputted by default?
edit: I tried using a different epub file with only a couple words in it and outputted a .txt file. Inside says, : Permission denied
That sounds like something is stopping the KindleGen application from running.

Umm... you have unzipped the Kindlegen downloaded from Amazon and pointed the AppleScript at the Kindlegen file inside the unzipped folder, haven't you? You haven't just pointed it at the Kindlegen zip file?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote