View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #487
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I found a similar issue when adding content directly to a uSD card which had already been used with my Kobo. When I replaced an existing file with a newer version, it turned out be be an excellent way to corrupt the database -- been there, done that, got the factory resets to show for it.
That could well be the issue here.

One more firmware bug to report, related to shelves...

If you go to your Library > Books list, select the "options" menu beside a book, and choose "Add to Shelf", the shelf creation dates are DD/MM/YYYY regardless of locale.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote