View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #11
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64;2411866
When I spellcheck a French book which makes use of curly apos., using Sigil, hunspell stops at every occurrence of a curly apostrophe. This means that I cannot use it because it stops uselessly much too often. A list of mispelled words like the one which is meant to appear in Sigil 0.7 will hopefully be more useful. Even then, there will be lots of useless expressions like: [I
l'art, c'est, d'un[/I] etc. which are in French much more numerous than in English.
In 0.7.0 this will be easier since as a list of words you can filter on apostrophe and select them all to ignore or add. And even better you can create a separate dictionary, e.g. French-apostrophe, and put all your apostrophe'd words into it, and enable it along with whatever other user dictionaries you want.

Wait for the second beta though - spellchecking and highlighting misspelled words trigger a bug that causes a crash.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote