View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #8
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
You would like the & # 8239 ; entity to be in the Special Characters dialog? Since there is no text name for 8239 it was not originally included. But adding it is easy enough so it's been added for the next release.
Thank you very much.

I'll have to install this - huge - qt5 quickly ...

As regards the curly apostrophe, you are right to point out that we can already find it among the Special Characters. And, I already have a "saved search" which searches and replaces all straight ones with curly on all my xhtml files.

My thought was just, as I have a - mostly - useless key on my keyboard, to be able to type automatically a curly apos instead of a straight one like I do on my word processor.

So let's forget about it. I'll try to implement this "button" idea when my brand new 0.7 Sigil will be up and running.

Last edited by roger64; 02-04-2013 at 07:51 PM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote