View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #50
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
So because people in southern america (or perhaps all) get offended by the term it cannot be used, there is a world outside the US

Anyway, Thanks for explaining, I understand what you mean, I just feel the change was unnecessary
I'm just saying that I'm grateful that there are people here who are considerate enough to respect our feelings. I haven't said, nor would I say, that people elsewhere in the world should tiptoe around us. But just as I make allowances for the feelings of other people in the global community whose history I don't share, so also am I glad that there are people elsewhere in the world who don't wish to cause us unnecessary pain and discomfort when it can be so easily avoided. It is kind and caring people like that who make life worth living.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote