View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #13
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
There's a good app on Google Play that makes it very easy to browse and download your Calibre books via the server. I have a Galaxy Tab 2 7", so I can guarantee it works.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d..._result#?t=W10.

I use Cool Reader on my tab, I set up Calibre (the app, not the actualy Calibre program) to automatically save books to /mnt/sdcard/eBooks, and they're all readily available when I open the reader.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote