View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Drat - it seems I'm foiled even in this . Any attempt to save to the folder on the tablet gives the error message "the folder name in invalid". Is it because it's an MTP drive that Calibre doesn't like the syntax of it? ie, the fact that it's "GT-P3110\Tablet\kindle", and not "E:\kindle" (or whatever)?

I know I can save to a folder on the hard disk, and then manually copy across, but it's a slight annoyance. Is there a technical reason that Calibre can't recognise drive names of this form?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote