Thread: Seriousness McDonald's
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #27
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
In-n-Out Burger is my favorite. The meat is fresh and never frozen. The buns are toasted. They use California produce like sliced tomatoes and hand-leafed lettuce. The fries are made on the spot from whole potatoes, but I don't really care for their fries.

Unfortunately, they're a West Coast thing, and I've been living on the East Coast for the last 15 years. We have Five Guys here in Providence, and I've had Shake Shack in New York, but they just don't compare. I so miss In-n-Out.

I also miss California style pizza. Not the kind with weird ingredients, but regular pizza from places like Shakey's, Strawhat, and Round Table. People on the East Coast (esp. NY) rave about their pizza, but it sucks.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote