View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 12:59 AM   #3
Sarthak
Sarthak began at the beginning.

Device: none
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbw View Post
Maybe the Sony PRS T1 might be good for your needs. It plays audio files, reads epub and also PDF. It costs a little more ($149 USD as opposed to $139 USD for the Nook and $99 USD for the Kindle). However, it may be worth it if you don't want the hassle of converting all of your epubs to mobi. Plus, Sony is an international and it may be better to deal with Sony as opposed to B&N if something goes wrong with your reader. B&N doesn't have customer service for people outside of the US.
I dont mind converting all my epubs into mobi if that means i dont have to compromise the quality,,its like 2 min of converting for 2 weeks of reading then its totally worth it,, i want to go for kindle because it also plays audio files if i can convert all my epubs into mobi( which i dont mind at all if 1 file takes even 2 hours to convert if it doesnt affect any quality) and i want to keep the price down ,,but i am only concerned about creating an account and all the complications or hassles it may create ( can i use my kindle just as an mp3 player with plugging in to computer putting in books and read and dont bother about other things ) ???
Sarthak is offline   Reply With Quote