View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 12:16 AM   #11
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
If you get the chance, read "Rise of the Governor" if you haven't already. I enjoyed the crap out of it.

As far as your feeling as to things...

Spoiler:
I don't quite think that Shane is gonna be done at the school. The quick few frames that have been shown for previews kinda indicate that they'll make it back. If anyone is going to get turned into chow, I think it'd be Otis. Shane was walking along at a leisurely pace, and Otis was sucking wind trying to keep up.

I don't think that Shane will be around THAT much longer, but I think he'll at least make it back to the farm. If it's not Carl that kills Shane (which would be cool to see), I imagine it may be Lori in a scene much like the book but with Lori stumbling on the two men fighting and deciding to save her hubby.

But, we'll see. I just wonder if we're going to see Merle again at all. Michael Rooker is just awesome.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote