View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 11:13 PM   #12
moz
Addict
moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by edcculus View Post
I'm sure he had better ones that he didn't want to go toting around to conventions.
Normally companies work exactly the opposite way - they bring the best they have and talk about how they're moving to mass manufacture stuff like the hand-crafted gear they carrying. Unless they're saying "oh, I just grabbed these off the production line, how many million would you like", turning up with anything but their best is asking for trouble.

So I'd assume that low-contrast, low-saturation, weakly-lit displays is the upper limit of their capability based on what I see here. Sure, they might improve it, but if they are targeting packaging and posters that suggests that even they think computer displays are out of their range for the foreseeable future.
moz is offline   Reply With Quote