View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 04:12 AM   #34
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naderstouhy View Post
Guys i need some tips in using pyDev, i started using it and opened a new project for calibre, but what i'm not able to figure out is how do i run calibre using pyDev and not the .exe file, i need to trace calibre in order not to ask so many questions in this forum regarding the location of some source code lol and specially about the translation thing (mr. Kovid will kill me if i ask one more question :P)
You can't run calibre from pydev. You must start it with calibre or calibre-debug.

That said, this thread supplies a way to use pydev's debugger. If you have questions about that, post on that thread.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote