View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:08 AM   #13
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
This has been my solution as well. As long as you open each newly loaded book after you transfer it (in whatever way) to your reader a bookmark is automatically placed and it will remain in the reading list. Which is convenient in this scenario. On the flip side, it is rather inconvenient when you just need to revisit a certain passage somewhere in the middle of an already finished book and it then becomes added to your reading list again until you flip that last page. Yay!
This is something that really bothers me. I want a "go to page" very much! I'm a "re-reader" and often after completing a book I want to go back and revisit sections/chapters that I liked the most. The biggest problem I have with my Kobo is the lack of being able to flip to a certain section. (I have this problem more in library books than in purchased books)
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote