View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #15
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Thank you for that link Marc. I had forgotten it and I don't think there is any easily found link on the site, which is a shame. I guess I should bookmark it on my iPod.
We used to auto redirect mobile devices to the mobile MobileRead edition. But the code was buggy and was a big too eager in the redirection - non-mobile devices sometimes got redirected as well. We're planning to clean up the code and than enable it again with the additional option to opt-out of the redirection.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote