View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger the rabbit View Post
Well I feel I have!

I have wasted $10 on the worst load of drivel I have read in a long time.

With all the hype, I as I expect a lot of you did, bought *The Lost Symbol*.

I am so disappointed - (I am not going to post spoilers here as it will be unfair on others who are still reading). I have commented in other threads.

Having read as much of it as I can stomach and as the reviews start to appear I can understand why retailers, in the UK certainly, are trying to dump their stocks of the hardback whilst they can.
Yes, we know you didn't like it. But say I was to have read one of the free Mills & Boon books that was posted about here. I would not like it. Doesn't mean that everyone else will dislike it. Have you read the other two in the Lagndon series? If so, what did you think?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote