View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Have you been mugged by Dan Brown and his publishers?

Well I feel I have!

I have wasted $10 on the worst load of drivel I have read in a long time.

With all the hype, I as I expect a lot of you did, bought *The Lost Symbol*.

I am so disappointed - (I am not going to post spoilers here as it will be unfair on others who are still reading). I have commented in other threads.

Having read as much of it as I can stomach and as the reviews start to appear I can understand why retailers, in the UK certainly, are trying to dump their stocks of the hardback whilst they can.
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote