View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #5
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
As the copy-editor, is there any chance this books could be made as an ePub edition? I would like to read it, but because it's PDF, it won't read all that well on my 505 unless the PDF is made for the 505's screen size. And for a book line this, the text only versions will loose way too much to be worth bothering with. Thanks.
Unfortunately, since my PC is running linux, I don't have access to a decent epub editor. I've tried running it through Calibre, and the photos just come out too big for a reader's screen (I've tested it on my Bebook). If anyone else on Mobileread has the technology, and would like to convert it, I'd be very pleased!

Having said that, the text-only version is a really good read -- you'll miss out on photos of the family at various ages, but they're all on the author's web site, and the story's perfectly understandable without them. I recommend the version from Feedbooks as the best formatted for epub.
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote