View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 04:16 PM   #282
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
In that case, they will have my money, and not Amazon.

So far, I have never purchased anything through Amazon, and the only time I have ever been tempted was when I found out they sold ebooks of Stephen Lawhead's King Raven books. If they were not AZW1 format, I would have purchased and converted them.

They would have received my money. However, they think if they sell Kindle format, I will go out and purchase a Kindle to read them.. Ha Ha to them.
uhh ... don't you need a Kindle PID to purchase AZW books from Amazon? And don't you need a PID to decrypt them? And isn't the only way to get a Kindle PID is to get a Kindle?

Or am I missing something?
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote