View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #272
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
RobertB,

I own a Sony PRS-505. Although the Astak 5 EZ Reader Pocket PRO eBook reader supports 20+ open formats, it cannot open and read my many .lrx formatted eBooks.

I must say though that the 5” EZ Reader looks interesting. But I cannot afford another reader right now (or justify spending the money for another reader).

I would be willing to “test” one for you and give reviews to the company too! “Slate Blue” or “Maroon Lagoon” would be nice!
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote