View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #2439
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool WyrdCon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Quoted from jim-butcher.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Well, My notes in red seem to be incorrect & useless. I'm 35 minutes into the first video and have no idea what this mob of folks is doing (other than they seem to have a clue that I don't and also seem to be enjoying themselves.). I'm going to quit watching it at this point. Maybe someone else can figure this out.
I just watched the video titled 'Jim Butcher Q&A Panel' (it's the one that shows on jim-butcher.com and is also somewhere on each of the alternate feeds). It was an interesting Q&A session. The one I watched part of this morning (and couldn't make heads-nor-tails of) was called 'Starship Valkyrie w/ Jim Butcher Live Streamed'.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote