View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #1097
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
In the Premium version, after tapping the Settings "gear" (from the main menu), I tap on the "Reader" sub-section to get to the landscape and page animation settings. Going to the settings from within an ePub takes me directly to that "Reader" subsection of the settings.
Thanks DiapDealer. This is helpful. I'm doing the same thing you are and am not getting the checkbox to switch from 2- to 1-column in landscape mode.

Last edited by Jane12; 07-24-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote