View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #131
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Would this one do it for you?

(And yes, it fits the story in tone and style.)
That is such a old cover! Love Spell was known for their cheesy covers. When it went digital before Dorchester closed the cover got better...now it's self published it's lame pic of a woman blowing a kiss. Also this book is only 99 cents right now. I got it free when Dorchester was giving all the authors work away.

There isn't many super hero type romances. I can think of 3 series that's it. I wish more authors would tackle this theme because I would buy it. I grew up reading Marvel Comics. Big X-Men fan.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote