View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #873
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
It might be me reported. But KPVBooklet didn't work as-is in 5.1.2, I've needed to apply some adjustments (listed in linked post). Also obfuscation in new firmwares, including 5.3.2 for KT, changes Java classes' names in every new firmware version, so I doubt that KPVBooklet will work as-is in 5.3.2 (but I didn't check).
Yes. I have already add the mentioned fix into KPVBooklet otherwise additional file types cannot show up in the home screen for Kindle touch. And I enumerate all ContentCatalog's declared methods and check their parameter types to find out the obfuscated query method in runtime. This enumeration approach works fine on all firmware above 5.1.2 in spite of the obfuscation. I hope it will also work on earlier firmware of version 5 but I can't test it.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote