View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Two different copies of same book

I must be overlooking this, but I just can't find the answer.
I am in charge of loading up different ebook readers for different people. Mom has a Jetbook Lite, lady up the road has a Sony 600, and I still don't know what the heck I am going to end up with. So basicly I need to convert books into epubs, but they need to be different for each reader. (one reader 5", one 6") Can I do this? Or when I re-convert the book will it just overwrite the epub I have already converted to?
I am very new to all this so please forgive me if I have asked a totally stupid question.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote