View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:15 PM   #6
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
All mobi page numbers are estimates no matter what device you use. The format does not support page numbers.

Cybook has more font sizes (12) than EZ reader which is 3 I think. EZ reader downloadable trutype fonts do not work on mobi files, only FB2 and text I believe. Complex PDF support in the Cybook is better with better zoom options and panning. The Hanlin readers are much more open and even the OS can be replaced with an open version if you wish.
3 sizes for Mobipocket, 5 sizes for RTF & FBReader (and maybe TXT - not sure on the latter.). And you're correct about the TTFs except it also works with RTF (but I think they're using the FBReader to read the RTF - could be wrong, this is just a guess.)
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote