Thread: 360 Plus Need AdobeViewer.app
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileywick View Post
I installed Coolreader last night, and now when I try to open a book in AdobeViewer, I get the message "Cannot start program".

I went into system\bin and there is no AdobeViewer.app. I'm assuming it got erased when I installed Coolreader. I'm using version 15.4 software, and tried to install the hacked version of AdobeViewer for version 15.2. I get the same error message.

Can someone give me a link to any version of AdobeViewer that works with 15.4?

Thanks.
As far as I know, the adobeviewer.app is in a part of the device which we cannot access. I presume you did change/add the extensions.cfg file when you installed coolreader? If so, perhaps there is a typo there somewhere?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote