View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by yafray View Post
Hi,

I am planning to buy the kobo glo. It will be my first ereader.
But I would like to know if the limitations on side loaded epub (highlight, annotations, bookmarks, etc...) are still there.
Sideloads have been treated generally equally for a quite a while now. The only thing that really is different is that they won't sync between devices (this is a privacy issue since Kobo doesn't know what books you have that you haven't bought from them, so don't expect that anytime soon).

I'll let someone with experience with with O'Reily books comment on them because they seem to be a bit of a different beast to most.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote