View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #10
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
Thanks for replies, rebooted several times, managed to get the scanning down to just over 3min, stiill too long to be useful really. Glad yours works post it. (maybe it is something to do with portable version)

Thanks also DoctorOhh, still too expensive for the infrequent occasion i would fill up my device, I would be at my PC on that occasion too, so cable would be faster and better.

For the other time when I wanted the odd book, as I say the free option with other apps is, well is free. and as I tried to say, It will let me transfer other media, and apps indeed anything I want to move to my device.

Update - Shame that calibre dosen't implement the useful features you talk about in your update, "single folder scanning" user choice scans, etc.

As I say good luck, I think it's priced too high for its usefullness, esp as you can't "try" it out, but I'm very careful with my £, I'm sure its great for others.
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote