View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 03:41 AM   #127
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
This being the Kobo Vox forum, how are all these other cheap tablets as e-readers?
The N7 is only about 2 ounces lighter than the Vox, but seems much easier to hold for a prolonged period of time. This improves the reading experience for me. I have been able to adjust the brightness/contrast of the screen so that reading at night in a dark room is really pleasurable. The touch screen seems more responsive and it takes much less time for books to download, sync, etc.

I expect that the next iteration of the Vox will have all of that, but for now, I don't regret making the change and i find I am reading on it more than I expected to.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote