View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
How to get ALL of my books on KSO?

I have a ginormous library of Kindle books, many of them freebies I've picked up here and there. I'm a very new Kindle owner though (special offers w/ 3G) and I would like to find out how to get ALL of my Kindle books onto the device at once.

I don't want to go to the Manage My Kindle page and send each one separately, that would take forever and a day (I've got hundreds of titles). Is there some easy quick way to re-sync my device so that I get everything at once? I would much rather archive books as I read them rather than leaving them in the archive and then searching through my archived titles when I need something new to read.

I appreciate your help!
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote