View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #65
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If you set it in settings you only have to set it once. You shouldn't need to do anything else after that.
Will try it again, I think my clip zip is a year old. Older firmware?

Re: SMP5, I deleted the app for Amazon App store, and now I can't get it back. Try to find it at Google Store, and Amazon App store on my computer and all I can find is the Kindle App to read books. Which is not bad by the way.

I want my Apps to update automatically that I downloaded from Amazon. I am delete happy

I just freaked out because it (Amazon) knows my apps I even got from Google. I felt like I was being spied on.
new is offline   Reply With Quote