Thread: Cover Design
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #35
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Oh yeah... especially when you're allowed to use any colours you like! I do some minor graphic design at work, but the allowed palette is ... depressing, at times. So occasionally I do some designs for no reason but gratification

I like watching the stuff you two are coming up with.

I'm a big fan of reduced colour palettes myself, like the illustrations that used to be around from the 60's and 70's. I've been looking into ways to put that into use in a spy series I'm working on that's set in the 60's (it's all Pulp all the time at Fictionmonster from now on). If I could actually draw I think I'd probably get some training in all this and do it more often (I have a design background, but in theatre and film, where drawing wasn't that important).
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote