View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 04:09 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Seriously?

You know that group you made at Goodreads? Groups have shelves that we'd all be able to add to, and unlike Listopia would be not subject to SP-authorial spam. I'd be very, very glad to help...
Oh what a great idea! I totally forgotten about it. For those who want to join here's the link It's bare bones but I like us being able to catalog books. I think I'll make a shelf with our recommendations lists from last month.

Yes I would love help I have no idea what I am doing and your are the GR expert here.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote