View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:36 PM   #238
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I tried to log onto the library on my Sony PRS-T1 at lunchtime today but was unable to. The first step in logging onto the NC library is to select the name of my actual library (the NC library is a consortium of libraries all over the state) and clicking the "select library" box did nothing.

I won't be able to try again until tonight. Just wondering if anybody else has had a problem today? maybe the library is in the middle of making changes to the mobile site? or maybe it's just my reader?
One of the three digital libraries I belong to that has a drop-down switched to this new format. You have to TYPE IN the name of the library (it will offer suggestions once you start typing). If you click in the box hoping it'll offer the dropdown, though, no luck.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote