View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Kyteflyer, the only reason I have my Calibre folders synchronized via SugarSync instead of Dropbox, is that I keep running out of space on Dropbox. It doesn't really matter, because I'm sure any of Dropbox, SugarSync, Box.net, etc. would handle the task equally well.

Kris, I think Kyteflyer was saying it's not really necessary to have direct SugarSync support within Marvin. It's just like you said about GD: a "nice to have" feature, but not really necessary.

The Dropbox integration in Marvin is a good feature, especially because it allows the download of multiple books at once (also based on file-name filtering), but I still prefer accessing Calibre folders directly via the SugarSync app. That's because Calibre gives every author a separate folder, but Calibre folders won't be visible in Marvin, anyway, if you put them inside Dropbox.

Last edited by Faterson; 12-23-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote